Bright Tech Home
90 CM X 5 M SAND BLAST HOME PRIVACY LIGHTLY FROSTED FROSTING WINDOW GLASS FILM
Pickup currently unavailable
- Material: Environmental PVC
- UV protection: 90% Anti-UV
- Adhesive: Comes with adhesive on the back of Film
- Waterproof function: Waterproof
- Use: glass surfaces (such as windows, sliding doors, shop window)
- Usage: Decorative, heat insulation, anti-UV, protection of privacy, etc.
- Thickness: 0.08 mm
- Width: 90 cm
- Length: 5 M
Recognized fashion trend frosted windows glass privacy decorative film.
No need to use glue, no need to change glass, easy to apply, block vision more effectively.
Easy to apply for more privacy, easy to remove without leaving any sticky residue.
Easily adheres straight to the glass, windows, mirror, or any smooth surface
Made with high quality, removable, and waterproof vinyl.
Come with instructions for installation.
Instructions for applying window film:
- You will need:
- One spray bottle filled with water and 2 drops of dish w ashing detergent
- Credit card wrapped in a dust-free cloth
- Squeegee if doing a large area
- Stanley Knife to trim if necessary
1. Before applying Frost & Co Window Film thoroughly clean the glass. Remove any spots of dried paint and wash with clean soapy water. Any dirt or lint on the glass will be trapped under the film and look unsightly. Do not use window cleaning spray, as it can damage the film.
2. Spray the glass liberally with the water/detergent mix.
3. Place your design on a flat surface. Carefully peel off the backing paper by pulling it flat back on itself.
4. Spray the exposed surface of the film with water/detergent. Lightly spray your hands to stop the film from sticking to them.
5. Carefully pick up the laminate, and slide into position on your glass. Keep the film smooth. It will continue to move, providing the glass is wet. Reapply water if necessary.
6. Once in place push out the bubbles with the credit card wrapped in a soft cloth. Push from the center out.
7. If you are doing a large area, spray the film with the water and use a squeegee. The water will allow the squeegee to glide over the film.
8. Wipe away any excess water. There may be some watermarks left on the film, however, this will dry/evaporate over time.
9. To trim if required: Sandwich the blade between the credit card and edge of the frame. Run the Stanley knife down the edge using the credit card to push it against the frame.
10. To remove bubbles gently pop with a pin and rub.
11. To remove white crease marks, run the flame of a lighter over the film and rub it with a finger.
To clean the film after installation, use mild soapy water and a paper towel. Avoid using an abrasive material, as it will scratch the film.
- 1 x Frosted Window Glass Film