Bright Tech Home
9"SAT NAV AWESAFE Portable GPS Navigation for Truck Navigator Free Australia Map
Pickup currently unavailable
1. What something should I do if first time to use?
- A: Please finish receiving GPS info from the “GPS Viewer”, until it shows 3 Green bars channel at least.It usually takes 5-30 minutes to be finished. Then please read user manual carefully before using.If you have any using or setting issue, welccome to send email or ebay message to inquiry.
2. How can I update the maps?
- A: Since the GPS device cannot connect the internet, it cannot be updated by itself. Please enter our official website to download the map(Please see the user manual),other software company has no authorisation to update. After the download is complete, you will get a rar. file. Unzip it and you will get the [NAVI] folder.Then delete the original map in the GPS and copy the new map to the GPS, we advise to backup the old map before updating, in case of failing updating.Also support North America and Australia maps update, just contact seller to get the link updating.
3. Why doesn't postcode work? Why GPS is not accurate?
- A: The common reason is that the GPS info is weak or no signal. Please test to receive the GPS info at the first time use or the device reset. As possible as to receive the GPS info in empty place or strong signal place etc, in stead of at home, high building, remote area etc.
4. How is the battery life?
- A: The battery in the navigator is not like our cellphone's battery.The navigator's battery is very small, it cannot last a long time even though you have fully charged.Therefore, we would like to suggest you connect the car charger when you are using it.If the device cannot be turned on when you received, please connect the car charger and try to push the switch button, if the device still cannot be turned on, please contact us to solve the problem or ask for refund.
5. How to set the speed limits and speed unit?
- A: ①Please ensure that the program language is English (UK) at first. Then If want to change km to m, the way setting: [Main menu--Navigation--Settings (tools icon)--Regional--Units and Formats--Distance] (Kilometers/Meters, Miles/feet, Miles/yards)
- ②The speed limits: [Main menu--Navigation--Settings (tools icon)--Sound and Warnings--Speed Warning Settings] Warn when my speed is 100% of limit. It is recommended to set it to 100%.
6. How to use Postcode search?
- A: Fristly, the postcode search is within "Find Address" (NOTE: If the postcode contains space, such as "G43 1E8", don't forget to enter a space, otherwise the search will not match.) [Menu--Navigation--Destination--Find Address--Select City/County--Enter Postcode