Bright Tech Home
Edifier MR4 Studio Monitor Speakers Active Bookshelf Speaker - White
Pickup currently unavailable
- TRUE STUDIO MONITOR – Based on the highly reviewed Edifier bookshelf speakers, professionally fine-tuned to a near-flat responsive curve for artists and music creators.
- STUDIO QUALITY SOUND – 1-inch silk dome tweeters and 4-inch composite woofers produce a clear, smooth, and overall sound. MDF wooden structure helps to reduce resonance and reveal the true sound.
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIONS – 1/4-inch balanced TRS input, an unbalanced RCA input, an unbalanced AUX input, and a front headphone output are equipped to connect to devices, such as mixers, computers, tablets, etc.
- THOUGHTFUL DUAL MODE DESIGN – Freely switches between monitor mode – to listen to true audio for music production and music mode – to enjoy daily music for relaxation according to your needs.
- EASY-TO-USE CONTROLS – Equipped with two knobs to adjust high- and low-frequency controls separately, and a convenient front-panel knob to set volume and sound modes.
Natural High End Tweeter
- The Edifier MR4 is equipped with the 1-inch silk dome tweeters to produce a smooth and high-frequency sound, and the special coating added on it ensures a more natural and refined treble. The tweeter can radiate sound more accurately with the wide dispersion pattern.
Deep Bass Woofer
- The Edifier MR4 studio monitor utilizes 4-inch low-frequency diaphragm woofers to produce a strong bass with an accurate overall sound. And the diaphragm adds MICA to keep the original gentle and soft hearing sense and enhance the low frequency and extend the depth of bass at the same time.
MDF Wooden Cabinets
- The strong and durable MDF wooden cabinets can minimize acoustic resonance and rendering effect effectively to restore the original tone.
Various Connections for Multiple Devices
- 1/4-inch (6.35mm) TRS balanced input: Used for connecting to the audio interface, mixers, audio production devices, etc.
- RCA unbalanced input: Used for connecting to personal music players, desktop computers, CD players, etc.
- 9/64-inch (3.5mm) AUX unbalanced input: Used for connecting to mobile phones, tablets, etc.
- Headphone output: Used for connecting to headphones.